Theme: - “Preparing to Perform in an Increasingly Connected World: New Ideas and Strategies.”
The 3rd World Conference on Supply Chain Management (WCOSM 2017) aims at bringing together leading academic scientists, research scholars, practitioners, supply chain executives and professionals to exchange and share their experiences and/or research results on selected aspects of Supply Chain Management. It also serve as a forum for presenting and discussing the most recent innovations, trends, concerns and challenges encountered as well as theoretical and practical solutions and best practices to be put forward in the selected topics of Supply Chain Management.
All potential authors are warmly encouraged to contribute to the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, research papers, practitioners’ papers, professional papers and posters that address themes and topics of the conference. High quality contributions describing original and unpublished (or submitted/under consideration anywhere in other conferences) results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, experiential or theoretical work are particularly expected.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by independent reviewers.
Best papers will be accepted for oral presentation and those of the highest quality among them will be considered for publication in a special issue of a high level peer reviewed International Journal.
Other accepted papers will be proposed for Poster Presentation.
The following supply chain fields of applications/industries are particularly sought after:
We welcome papers that relate to following supply chain management,
more particularly in the following tracks
Track 1: Supply Chain Modelling & Planning (Track-SCMP)
- Supply Chain Demand Planning and Forecasting.
- Supply Chain Network / Distribution Design and Modelling.
- Supply Chain Risk Modelling and Simulating the Unexpected.
- Supply Chain Complexity Reduction techniques.
- Data Analytics, Data Intelligence and Big Data issues.
Track 3: Supply Chain Evaluation & Management (Track-SCEM)
- Measuring Supply Chain Integration and Maturity.
- Supply Chain Economics.
- Supply Chain Performance Management.
- Decision Making Strategies.
Track 2: Supply Chain Operations (Track-SCOP)
- Procurement, Supply, Sourcing.
- SRM and CRM applications.
- Warehousing and Inventory control.
- Supply Chain Quality Engineering.
- Digitization, Connected Objects, e-Supply Chains.
Track 4: Supply Chain Policy and Societal (Track-SCPS)
- Sustainability issues and Policies for Greening Supply Chains.
- Governance and Regulation issues.
- Supply Chain Education.
- Supply Chain Human Factors, Ethics and Social Responsibility.
- Gender Issues and Women Leadership in Supply Chain Management.
Papers in other tracks and fields/industries of applications will be considered if of high quality.
Extended Submission deadline: 28th February 2017
If accepted by the reviewing committee, your research findings are entitled to Oral, Virtual or Poster presentations.
If you wish to be a presenter at WCOSM 2017, reserve your slot now (Click Here)
All papers presented will be published in conference abstract book with ISBN. Selected manuscripts will be published in conference supporting journals and electronically with ISSN in proceedings with a DOI number. All full papers will be under double-blind review.