Abstract Submission Process
The Extended Abstract submission deadline for the WCOSM 2017 is 28th February 2017
Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within three days.
All abstracts will be sent to the scientific panel for double blind peer reviewing process and results will be sent to the authors within two weeks with reviewer comments.
If your abstract is accepted you will be invited:
- To send your full conference paper before 18th March 2017
- To register for the conference (before 20th March to take profit of the Early Bird discounted registration rates and in all cases before 31st March 2017)
At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference before the final registration deadline. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation receipt via an email.
If you have any technical issue or you require any further assistance in submitting your abstract, please contact Mr. Arun Francis at email@example.com
- Only presenters who have effectively registered will have their full papers reviewed and published in conference proceedings and further in Special International Journal Issue if selected by editorial committee.
- Results of the reviewed of accepted full paper from confirmed full papers (Double blind peer reviewed) : 14th April 2017
- Submission of corrected full paper for presentation at conference and publication in conference proceedings: 28th April 2017
- Submission of conference presentation material: 08th May 2017
Further to the conference, a special issue of a peer-reviewed International Journal is planned with the best conference papers. The specific tentative deadlines (subject to change) are:
- Results of the peer-review of best conference papers for publication in special International Journal issue: 01 June 2017.
- Submission of the corrected papers for publication in special International Journal issue:25th June 2017
Deadlines abstracts/papers submissions and registration
|Abstracts submission||28th February 2017|
|Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent||within 3 days|
|Notifications of Acceptance||within two weeks|
|Submission of full paper (according to guidelines)||18th March 2017|
|Early Bird registration for presenters ends||20th March 2017|
Final registration payment for all presenters
|31st March 2017|